We believe to choosing the best place to pave your next step to success is lead by passion and opportunity brought by each choice you make. At SGU, we provide the added value to your passion and prepare you to reach your future global success.
German language skill is not required, however for Bachelor students’ German language is part of the curriculum which needs to be taken in the semester 1 to 5.
Swiss German University – Asia (SGU) was established in 2000 as joint effort between Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Indonesia.
SGU is recognized as a university under Indonesia Law, with its license issued by the National Ministry of Education.
SGU is dedicated to delivering quality education in line with International standards and aim to develop skilled professionals.
SGU Bachelor’s Degree program offer courses which combine both theoretical and practical training (internship), fully supported by lecturer with qualifications from Indonesia and aboard.
In addition, the Master’s Program which is uniquely placed to produce business leader fit to compete globally SGU also provides intensive courses for further education programs and their certification.
Qualified students can graduate with a Double Degree from Indonesia and Germany, which SGU provides in cooperation with partner universities; surely a valuable tool for future careers.
Furthermore, with small class sizes, and with English as the medium of instruction, you can look forward to pursuing your tertiary education and degree with full confidence.
To join Bachelor programs, please follow the procedure as stated below:
- Online Registration (Starts 1 September 2017 for Intake 2018)
Fill in the online registration form and follow the instructions or download enrollment form here and submit to SGU Campus, The Prominence Tower, Alam Sutera, Tangerang
Make sure you fill in the form completely and correctly
- Pay the Enrolment Fee Rp. 400.000,-
By cash to Admission Department at Swiss German University, The Prominence Tower Campus, Alam Sutera, Tangerang.
By bank transfer to Yayasan Swiss German University, BCA Branch BSD, Tangerang, Account number 497-056-0578, and send the transfer receipt to Admission Department at fax number 021-2977 9598 (Please confirm to us by phone on 021-2977 9596 / 9597 once your fax has been successfully sent) or to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will send your Entrance Test Registration Number to your email once we have received your transfer receipt.
Submit the required documents at least 2 days before the Entrance Test
Read more about Bachelor Admission here : sgu.ac.id/admission.
To join Master programs, please click the link below to find the admission procedure:
Online registration can also be done by going through the link below:
There are 3 Faculties with 11 Bachelor programs and 3 Master programs that are offered in SGU:
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Mechatronics (Bachelor)
- Industrial Engineering (Bachelor)
- Information Technology (Bachelor)
- Information Technology (Executive Program)
- Master of Mechanical Engineering in Mechatronics (Executive Program)
- Master of Information Technology (Executive Program)
FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & HUMANITIES
- International Business Administration (Bachelor)
- Hotel and Tourism Management (Bachelor)
- Accounting (Bachelor)
- Communication & Public Relations (Bachelor)
- Master of Business Administration (Executive Program)
- Master of Business Administration (Regular Program)
FACULTY OF LIFE SCIENCES
- Pharmaceutical Engineering (Bachelor)
- Food Technology (Bachelor)
- Biomedical Engineering (Bachelor)
- Sustainable Energy and Environment (Bachelor)
To achieve international standard of quality, Swiss German University uses 100% English in conducting learning activities
Curriculum at SGU
- Introductory subjects
- Soft skills in relevant study program
- Enrichment program
- Internship in Indonesia (industry/company training)
- Knowledge and skills enhancement in local setting
- Strengthening theory through case study and projects
- Higher Knowledge enhancement
- Internship abroad
- Research activity
- Oral Final Semester Examination & Thesis
Facilities in SGU among others are:
- Sciences Laboratory
- Leybold Mechatronics Laboratory
- Robotics Laboratory
- FESTO Automation Laboratory
- Computer Laboratories
- Computer Network Laboratory
- Environmental Laboratory
- Microbiology Laboratory
- Biology Laboratory
- Chemistry Laboratory
- Multimedia Laboratory
- Laser Institute
- Food and Beverage Laboratory
Mechatronics Project Workshop
Swiss German University is located at The Prominence Tower, Jalan Jalur Sutera Barat Kav 15, Alam Sutera, Tangerang, Banten 15143. It is inside of Alam Sutera area, near to Mall@Alam Sutera.
For more information, please contact us on Marketing Hotline 0811 8010 600 or (021) 2977 9596 / 2977 9597 fax (021) 2977 9598. You can also check our website at www.sgu.ac.id