About Study Program
To be the leading national and international graduate program of Information Technology, in particular in the areas of cyber security, Information Governance and Business Information Systems.
- To conduct a leading competency-based Information Technology education, focusing on Cyber Security, Information Governance and Business Information Systems.
- To conduct applied research focusing on Cyber Security, Information Governance and Business Information Systems.
- To foster a real contribution to society in applying Information Technology.
- To engage in a mutual corporation with other national or international institutions.
SGU Master Information Technology will enhance your career or capabilities either in advancing in the corporate ladder, IT specialization or building a networking opportunities as current lecturers, alumni and students are coming from various industries, including government, oil & gas, banking, media, insurance, e-commerce, startup, etc.
- TUV Nord Certified Energy Manager Course – Introduction of ITU-T L.1300 “Best practices for green data centers” (LINK)
- IT Thought Leaders Forum: Annual Conference on Management and Information Technology 2015 (LINK)
- ACMIT 2015 Thought Leaders Forum (May 23 2015): IT Value Enabler (LINK)
- Community Service: Why business need certified ethical hackers? (LINK)
- Indonesia Digital Forensic Community Workshop (LINK)
- Guest Lecture on ‘The Internet of Things’ (IoT), ‘Program Management Case Studies’, ‘DDoS Mitigation Crisis’, ‘System Thinking in Daily Life’
- Dr. Eka Budiarto, S.T., M.Sc
- Dr. Charles Lim, Msc., CHFI, EDRP, ECSA, ECSP, ECIH, CEH, CEI
- Dr. Ir. Moh A. Amin Soetomo, M.Sc
- Dr. Ir. Heru P Ipung, M.Eng
- Dr. Adhiguna Mahendra, S.Kom, M.Kom, MSc., MSV, MSR
- Dr. Ir. Nuki Agya Utama, M.Sc
- Dr. Mulya R Mashudi, M.E.M
- Dr. Lukas MAI, CISA, IPM
- Asep S Suntana, S.Hut., M.A., Ph.D
- Dr. Maulahikmah Galinium, S.Kom., M.Sc
- Dr. Eng Bagus Mahawan , B.Eng., M.Eng
- Burman Noviyansyah S.T., M.Sc, CEH